Here at Cortese our local contractors build our Bella Cucina custom cabinetry to fit your unique personality and lifestyle. Our family-owned business offers superior craftsmanship, efficiency as well as affordability. All our cabinets are handmade right here in Western New York serving Buffalo and all surrounding areas.
With Bella Cucina by Cortese, we are the designers, remodelers, cabinetmakers, and installers − there is no middleman. You are buying directly from the manufacture, eliminating the typical dealer mark-ups. Our focus on quality cabinetry clearly demonstrates our continual commitment to provide our customers with an exceptional product at the very best value. We take great pride in the quality workmanship we put into all of our cabinets in Buffalo NY and throughout the region. Every project is treated with the same high level of attention regardless of size or scope. We're ready to give you the outstanding service you deserve!
We specialize in building kitchen & vanity cabinets using only the highest quality materials available to insure a product that will last a lifetime! Our custom kitchen cabinets in Buffalo NY and surrounding areas are designed and built to create a fresh new look for your home. The extra attention to detail is what makes our cabinets stand out above the rest, giving you a unique product built entirely for your space.
Our showroom is located in Depew, NY at 2300 George Urban Blvd. Stop by to check out an example of our work or to receive a free estimate on your next project. We have no pushy salesmen, just a team that has the knowledge to build a premium product exclusively for you.
We offer truly custom cabinetry built exclusively for you!
Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak and Pine Wood with several stain and paint options
Over 100 Color Combinations- Click here to view our Product Guide, and our seven wood species selections, stains, and paint colors.
1. Face Frames – ¾” x 1¾” stiles and rails, joined with wood screws and glue.
2. End Panels – ½” plywood, paper laminated natural birch wood grain interior. For finished ends you must order ¼” skins that we give at no charge.
3. Tops and Bottoms – ½” plywood with paper laminated natural birch wood grain on both sides.
4. Shelves (where applicable) – ¾” plywood with paper laminated natural birch wood grain on both sides, front edge is PVC banded. Base cabinet shelves are full depth of cabinet and adjustable.
5. Backs – ½” plywood with paper laminated natural birch wood grain.
6. Toe Space – ½” x 4½” plywood on base cabinets.
7. Drawer Box – Full length, four-sided, ⅝” solid maple. ¼” plywood bottom grooved into four sides. Dovetail joinery on four sides.
8. Drawer Guides – 75 pound capacity undermount full extension for dovetail drawers only. Soft close standard. Lifetime Warranty.
9. Hinges – Concealed cup hinge, six-way adjustment. Lifetime Warranty.
10. All joints glued and stapled.
11. 3” with ¾” plywood runner front to back.